Inspiring Mothers, Building Homes

Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Mom's Take on "Prayer...A Way"

Visit us at our new blog : Hearts of Moms Blog :)

Here is another mom's take :

I liked the titanic story too.

To me...
The 1st ship that hit the icebergs - reminds me of how sometimes we can get so confident about ourselves that we do not see the "icebergs" under the water - not until we get hit real hard...

The 2nd ship that went into the unchartered waters in the dark - reminds me of faith and trust in God even when we are not able to see far ahead....Psalm 119 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path". God guides and reveals to us as we take each step of faith and trust in Him.

The 3rd ship doing the illegal fishing - the Holy Spirit may convict us to do the right thing but sin or fear holds us back from taking the step of obedience.

Its all about Faith, Trust and Obedience.


No comments: