Inspiring Mothers, Building Homes

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thank You Mom


Visit us at our new blog : Hearts of Moms Blog :)

Thank You Mom

Thank You, thank you for all the times

You pray for me each week

For sacrificing that special hour

With other moms who seek.

Who seek God’s will in their child’s life

And know this is the way

To share their hearts with the Creator

So we can grow holy each day

You’ll never know how much it means

When you cover me in prayer.

It brings a warmth within my heart

To feel how much you care.

Don’t ever stop praying for me, dear Mom,

Your seeds of love will be

The way I’ll learn to love this God

You are praying to for me.

- Cathy Roby

We are living in challenging times and it is getting more and more difficult to be a kid these days. Our children need our prayers like never before.

Find like-minded moms among your friends or your child's friends' moms and come together to pray for your children!

Your prayers, my prayers, our prayers for our children "lay down the tracks on which God's power can come! Like a mighty locomotive, His power is irresistable but it cannot reach us without rails...." ~ Watchman Nee as quoted by Cheri Fuller in A Busy Woman's Guide to Prayer.


No comments: